Marcellus Energy Park
The premium choice for industrial development in the region
- Build-to-suit lease or outright sale of land 3
to 90 acres.
- Zoned Industrial
– unlike most available land in region.
- A Keystone Opportunity Zone (KOZ).
Major tax abatements until 2017.
- Rail availability. Opportunity for multiple
- Short distance from Interstate 180 interchange.
- Public water, sewer, gas and electric.
- All projects designed, engineered and built to
- 6 Major gas and oil-field tenants already
occupants, under construction or committed.
- Very central location within the upper half of
- Vast amenities, housing and available work
The Marcellus Energy Park, dedicated to providing family sustaining jobs is well underway. The 165 acre facility is located next to the Muncy Industrial Park and is a true testament to the private sector working to create jobs in cooperation with public entities.
Conveniently located in eastern Lycoming County just off of route 180 it's easy to see why the Marcellus Energy Park has been the choice for large multi-billion public & private corporations already.